- The personal data administrator pursuant to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) is Jan Kuběnka, reg. No. 73846091, with the registered office at Obětí nacismu 82, Cheb 350 02 (hereinafter referred to as the administrator).
- The contact details of the administrator are
- address: Obětí nacismu 82, Cheb 350 02
- telephone: 774 450 130
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social traits of that natural person.
- The administrator did not appoint a data protection officer.
Sources and Categories of Personal Data Processed
- The administrator shall process the personal data that you have provided to it or the personal data that the administrator has obtained on the basis of fulfilling your order.
- The administrator shall process your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal Reason and Purpose of Personal Data Processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data shall be
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter b) of the GDPR.
- The purpose of processing personal data shall be
- execution of your order and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when making an order, such personal data shall be required which is necessary for successful execution of the order (name and address, contact); provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract and it shall not be possible to conclude the contract or fulfil it if the personal personal data is not provided,
- There shall be no automatic individual decision by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
Data Retention Period
- The administrator shall keep personal data
- for a period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- When the retention period of personal data expires, the administrator shall delete the personal data.
Personal Data Recipients (Subcontractors of the Administrator)
- The administrator shall not disclose any personal data to any recipient.
- Under the conditions stipulated by the GDPR you have
- the right to access your personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct your personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrict its processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR,
- the right to delete your personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR,
- the right to object to personal data processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR and
the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR,
- the right to withdraw your consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or e-mail of the administrator specified in Article III of this policy.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
Principles of Personal Data Protection
- The administrator declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in a paper form.
- The administrator declares that personal data may be accessed only by persons authorised by the administrator.